Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Cowboys and Aliens' star Olivia Wilde - hearts Daniel Craigs eyes - VIDEO
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2011 at 10:03 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
The 27-year-old actress – who appears opposite the ‘James Bond’ star in new sci-fi Western movie ‘Cowboys and Aliens’ – explained she felt as if she was working alongside the ‘King of Cool’ Steve McQueen, because of the “vibe” Daniel gives off.
She explained: “It felt like I was working with Steve McQueen, he’s got that vibe. Those eyes … mmm. Are there any eyes more beautiful than Daniel Craig’s? And he’s very still and quiet, so any movement he does make is filled with tension and meaning.”
Olivia – who married filmmaker Tao Ruspoli on an old school bus in Venice, California, at the age of 19 – also admitted she has no regrets as splitting from her husband after eight years of marriage earlier this year, as she had to “follow her heart”.
'Sex and the City' could return to TV - Sarah Jessica Parker to decide on new direction
Michael Moore urges Matt Damon to run against Obama
New 9/11 photos to be unveiled at Dublin, Chicago exhibit
She added to You magazine: “I got married in the most romantic, beautiful way. The mark of a good marriage is partnership and continuing to feel inspired by your spouse. I had that with Tao.
“You go through chapters in your life, and the only tragedy is not following your heart. I have always lived very spontaneously and been true to myself, and that sometimes leads to heartbreak and sometimes to positive, wonderful things.
“He’s a great person and I don’t have any bad blood with anyone in my life. I like to keep it that way.”