Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Cowboys and Aliens' star Olivia Wilde - hearts Daniel Craigs eyes - VIDEO
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2011 at 10:03 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 27-year-old actress – who appears opposite the ‘James Bond’ star in new sci-fi Western movie ‘Cowboys and Aliens’ – explained she felt as if she was working alongside the ‘King of Cool’ Steve McQueen, because of the “vibe” Daniel gives off.
She explained: “It felt like I was working with Steve McQueen, he’s got that vibe. Those eyes … mmm. Are there any eyes more beautiful than Daniel Craig’s? And he’s very still and quiet, so any movement he does make is filled with tension and meaning.”
Olivia – who married filmmaker Tao Ruspoli on an old school bus in Venice, California, at the age of 19 – also admitted she has no regrets as splitting from her husband after eight years of marriage earlier this year, as she had to “follow her heart”.
'Sex and the City' could return to TV - Sarah Jessica Parker to decide on new direction
Michael Moore urges Matt Damon to run against Obama
New 9/11 photos to be unveiled at Dublin, Chicago exhibit
She added to You magazine: “I got married in the most romantic, beautiful way. The mark of a good marriage is partnership and continuing to feel inspired by your spouse. I had that with Tao.
“You go through chapters in your life, and the only tragedy is not following your heart. I have always lived very spontaneously and been true to myself, and that sometimes leads to heartbreak and sometimes to positive, wonderful things.
“He’s a great person and I don’t have any bad blood with anyone in my life. I like to keep it that way.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...