‘Cowboys and Aliens’ Olivia Wilde says she is perplexed by modern dating- VIDEO
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
After being married since she was 18-years-old, the newly divorced Olivia Wilde she is having difficulties adjusting to the new ways of romance.
The now 27-year-old “Cowboys and Aliens” actress opened up about her perils of modern dating in an interview with Nylon magazine which features her on the cover.
The actress who has been linked to some of Hollywood’s sexiest stars in the likes of Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling and Justin Timberlake, says that her surprise about dating in 2011 is that so much of it relies on technology like e-mail and text messaging.
'I see the whole thing like someone who's been in a coma and I've come out like, 'Wait, people text message? They text love? How do you text about love??' she said.
It is always a challenge to jump back into the swings of things after a long-term relationship and the actress has even compared it to entering a shark pool.She said she has even insisted that she has gained a bit of weight since the seven years marriage to her ex-husband who is eight years her senior, ended.
'I got a divorce and self medicated with food,' she said. 'But I figure that's better than self-medicating with crack cocaine.'
There is no doubt that the actress who has a career in full gear and unmatchable beauty, will recover from her dating sea legs in no time.