Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Cosmopolis’ star Robert Pattinson says he doesn't understand girls
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 09:38 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Asked if he would prefer to have a son or daughter, he said: "I think that I'd have a better understanding with a boy. Girls are hard to understand. The instruction manual that comes with them is 800 pages long and written in Chinese!
"And if you know how to read it, you realize that you're still missing 32 more chapters that are essential and you have to improvise. Whereas with a boy, it's easy. Sports, TV, a video game, some Coke and he's happy."
While Robert is thankful to have landed the role of vampire Edward Cullen in the 'Twilight Saga' movie series, he hates how much of his freedom he has had to give up and claims he won't worry if he has no more film success.
He told France's Star Club magazine: "In the end, this role helped me improve my everyday life and my lifestyle. On the other hand, I lost what I cherished the most: my freedom. Some told me that it's the price for success. I'm sorry to disagree but I feel like it's a price too high to pay.
"It's strange, I felt like releasing a big 'phew' of relief [now filming is over] but at the same time I felt sad. For now, I know that I'm successful. Will it last? I have no idea, but if tomorrow I encounter movie failures, I won't cry about it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...