Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Cosmopolis’ star Robert Pattinson says he doesn't understand girls
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 09:38 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Asked if he would prefer to have a son or daughter, he said: "I think that I'd have a better understanding with a boy. Girls are hard to understand. The instruction manual that comes with them is 800 pages long and written in Chinese!
"And if you know how to read it, you realize that you're still missing 32 more chapters that are essential and you have to improvise. Whereas with a boy, it's easy. Sports, TV, a video game, some Coke and he's happy."
While Robert is thankful to have landed the role of vampire Edward Cullen in the 'Twilight Saga' movie series, he hates how much of his freedom he has had to give up and claims he won't worry if he has no more film success.
He told France's Star Club magazine: "In the end, this role helped me improve my everyday life and my lifestyle. On the other hand, I lost what I cherished the most: my freedom. Some told me that it's the price for success. I'm sorry to disagree but I feel like it's a price too high to pay.
"It's strange, I felt like releasing a big 'phew' of relief [now filming is over] but at the same time I felt sad. For now, I know that I'm successful. Will it last? I have no idea, but if tomorrow I encounter movie failures, I won't cry about it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...