‘Cosmopolis’ star Robert Pattinson cautioned by police in Australia
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|The 'Twilight Saga' star Robert Pattinson|
The 'Twilight Saga' star - who is rumored to have recently split from Kristen Stewart after four years together - escaped a fine but was issued a warning by law enforcement in Adelaide, where he is currently filming his upcoming movie 'The Rover', for riding his bike without a helmet.
A spokesperson for the local police department confirmed to HollywoodLife.com: "Yes that it the case [that he was cautioned]. He will not be fined, it is just a simple caution. We had a chat with him and told him that it is a requirement to wear a helmet while cycling a pushbike. It's no biggie.
"Someone took a picture of him when he was out cycling so that is how we knew. If he does it again he will be fined."
Local radio station SAFM Adelaide broke the news of the actor's brush with the law on Twitter, saying: "Twilight's Robert Pattinson has been cautioned by SA Police for not wearing a helmet while riding a bike in #Adelaide #Newsfeed"
Rob recently revealed that he is finding the movie, which he is filming in the outback alongside Guy Pearse, very challenging.
He said: "It's a really tough script. I don't really know, I don't even know how to talk about it yet. It's one of the best I've read. It's one of my top five favorite scripts I've read since I started doing this. It's really nerve-racking."
The 26-year-old actor reportedly dumped Kristen - who he reconciled with in October 2012 following a brief split after she cheated on him with her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders - earlier this month and those who care about him are said to be secretly relieved he has ended the four-year relationship.
A source previously said: "No one would ever have told him what to do. But some people felt he never gave himself time to deal with what happened and heal. They think he has made the right choice."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...