Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Controversial pundit Glenn Beck’s car rolls, flips and is totaled at his daughter’s wedding
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 09:21 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Glenn Beck totaled his jeep - boo hoo|
While in Finger Lakes, NY for his daughter’s nuptials, Glenn Beck escaped what could have been a tragedy. Having parked his rental SUV on a rain-soaked hill, the car slid down the hill and flipped before landing, totaled.
Beck confirmed the mishap on his Twitter: “So my rental car got totalled this weekend...at my daughter's wedding.”
On Tuesday, Beck elaborated on his radio show: “'I see my wife dressed in her evening gown from the wedding, and she’s holding on to the door handle of the car as the car is starting to slide down the hill, and I just said "Let it go honey." And the car rolled down the hill, and rolled. And flipped.”
“I honestly said to the kids, ‘Well let’s go say our prayers, and go to bed,’” said Beck. “It was just one of those days. I watched my car roll down the hill, literally roll.”
Beck went on to praise a member of his security team who jumped into the car, fearing that Beck’s son was still in the back seat: “[He] Got into the front of the car, looked behind him to see if my son was in the back seat... As the car was rolling down, he jumped out of the car just as it started to roll.”
“It was like an action movie.”