Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Contraversial! - Ben Affleck hates the TV series the Emmy winning Claire Danes show "Homeland"
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2012 at 10:23 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 40-year-old actor revealed he was asked to direct the pilot of the hit Showtime series but he turned the project down to spend quality time with his young family as his wife Jennifer Garner was shooting a movie and they have an agreement that they won't work at the same time.
He told The Hollywood Reporter: "I was sure nothing would happen with the show. Now I hate the [f**king] show. I've never seen it."
The father-of-three said he doesn't plan on making the same mistake twice and will jump at the opportunity to direct the right TV show in the future.
He joked: "I'm going to attach myself to 14 pilots this year."
The actor - who has been married to 'Butter' actress Jennifer Garner for more than seven years and has three children Violet, six, Seraphina, three and eight-month-old Samuel - was honoured with a career achievement award at the Casting Society of America's 2012 Artois Awards at the Beverly Hilton on Monday night.
His critically acclaimed movie "Argo" finally hit No. 1 at the US box office this past weekend and is tipped to sweep a number of prestigious awards worldwide next year.
'Homeland' recently enjoyed a series high of 2.07 million viewers in the US last Sunday night.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...