Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Conor Kennedy's aunt thinks Taylor Swift is "awesome"
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2012 at 04:44 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy|
Rory Kennedy told website People.com: "She's awesome."
Speaking on Wednesday at the Television Critics Association summer tour in Beverly Hills, California, she revealed that Taylor is close to the whole clan.
She added: "She's a great friend of all of ours."
The 22-year-old singer has reportedly been dating the 18-year-old son of Robert Kennedy Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy for some time although they only went public with their romance last weekend.
Rory spoke out at an HBO panel for 'Ethel', the documentary she directed about the life of her mother, Kennedy matriarch Ethel Kennedy.
Grammy winner Taylor first befriended the Kennedys when Rory took her two daughters Georgia, 10, and Bridget, 8, to one of her concerts.
Ethel revealed: "Rory went to a concert with her two little girls, and that's what started it all: her children."
When asked whether she thought the country star could make a good addition to the famous clan she said: "We should be so lucky."