Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Conan O'Brien out of Tonight Show and Jay Leno in
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 04:14 PM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Twitter is abuzz with the news that NBC is now dumping Irish American funnyman Conan O'Brien and reinstating Jay Leno in "The Tonight Show."
TMZ says that Leno has made a new deal with NBC, which gives him "The Tonight Show" from 11:35 pm - 12:35 pm.
How can a media giant - which is supposed to be in the communications business - screw up this badly on public relations?
They've managed to alienate people who didn't even like Conan - and if they thought ratings were bad before they can only get worse now.
There's no winner here.