Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Conan O'Brien loses out to Jay Leno in NBC shake-up
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 at 01:38 PM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
Looks like Irish American funnyman Conan O'Brien has lost his battle with Jay Leno on NBC.
TMZ is reporting that Jay will return to his 11.30 p.m. slot after the network finishes up broadcasting the Winter Olympics (seriously, who watches that?!).
NBC sources are tight-lipped on what that means for Conan.
It could be that Jay's show will just be 30 minutes in which case Conan will follow him or, worst case scenario, Jay's show will go to 60 minutes and it's curtains for Conan.
TMZ says Jay and Conan have both been made aware of the changes.
Hmm. Wonder who sought those changes out in the first place.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...