Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Conan O'Brien loses out to Jay Leno in NBC shake-up
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 at 01:38 PM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Looks like Irish American funnyman Conan O'Brien has lost his battle with Jay Leno on NBC.
TMZ is reporting that Jay will return to his 11.30 p.m. slot after the network finishes up broadcasting the Winter Olympics (seriously, who watches that?!).
NBC sources are tight-lipped on what that means for Conan.
It could be that Jay's show will just be 30 minutes in which case Conan will follow him or, worst case scenario, Jay's show will go to 60 minutes and it's curtains for Conan.
TMZ says Jay and Conan have both been made aware of the changes.
Hmm. Wonder who sought those changes out in the first place.