Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Conan O'Brien loses out to Jay Leno in NBC shake-up
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 at 01:38 PM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
Looks like Irish American funnyman Conan O'Brien has lost his battle with Jay Leno on NBC.
TMZ is reporting that Jay will return to his 11.30 p.m. slot after the network finishes up broadcasting the Winter Olympics (seriously, who watches that?!).
NBC sources are tight-lipped on what that means for Conan.
It could be that Jay's show will just be 30 minutes in which case Conan will follow him or, worst case scenario, Jay's show will go to 60 minutes and it's curtains for Conan.
TMZ says Jay and Conan have both been made aware of the changes.
Hmm. Wonder who sought those changes out in the first place.