Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Conan O'Brien loses out to Jay Leno in NBC shake-up
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 at 01:38 PM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Looks like Irish American funnyman Conan O'Brien has lost his battle with Jay Leno on NBC.
TMZ is reporting that Jay will return to his 11.30 p.m. slot after the network finishes up broadcasting the Winter Olympics (seriously, who watches that?!).
NBC sources are tight-lipped on what that means for Conan.
It could be that Jay's show will just be 30 minutes in which case Conan will follow him or, worst case scenario, Jay's show will go to 60 minutes and it's curtains for Conan.
TMZ says Jay and Conan have both been made aware of the changes.
Hmm. Wonder who sought those changes out in the first place.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...