Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Conan O'Brien loses out to Jay Leno in NBC shake-up
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 at 01:38 PM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
Looks like Irish American funnyman Conan O'Brien has lost his battle with Jay Leno on NBC.
TMZ is reporting that Jay will return to his 11.30 p.m. slot after the network finishes up broadcasting the Winter Olympics (seriously, who watches that?!).
NBC sources are tight-lipped on what that means for Conan.
It could be that Jay's show will just be 30 minutes in which case Conan will follow him or, worst case scenario, Jay's show will go to 60 minutes and it's curtains for Conan.
TMZ says Jay and Conan have both been made aware of the changes.
Hmm. Wonder who sought those changes out in the first place.