Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Conan O'Brien is bored
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 08:04 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
Clearly, the talented and every so funny Conan O'Brien is bored off his brains.
Four weeks after he released himself from his job as host of 'The Tonight Show' Conan sat down and had some fun with Twitter.
Conan, the lovable Irish redhead, is a virgin tweeter and made his twitter debut a good one.
He wrote, "Today I interviewed a squirrel in my backyard and then threw to commercial. Somebody help me."
O'Brien has hundreds of thousands of followers and he only joined the tweeting world Wednesday.
It's clear that Conan is still a loved man.
Watch this space Conan fans.