Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Conan O'Brien is bored
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 08:04 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Clearly, the talented and every so funny Conan O'Brien is bored off his brains.
Four weeks after he released himself from his job as host of 'The Tonight Show' Conan sat down and had some fun with Twitter.
Conan, the lovable Irish redhead, is a virgin tweeter and made his twitter debut a good one.
He wrote, "Today I interviewed a squirrel in my backyard and then threw to commercial. Somebody help me."
O'Brien has hundreds of thousands of followers and he only joined the tweeting world Wednesday.
It's clear that Conan is still a loved man.
Watch this space Conan fans.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...