Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Conan O'Brien is bored
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 08:04 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Clearly, the talented and every so funny Conan O'Brien is bored off his brains.
Four weeks after he released himself from his job as host of 'The Tonight Show' Conan sat down and had some fun with Twitter.
Conan, the lovable Irish redhead, is a virgin tweeter and made his twitter debut a good one.
He wrote, "Today I interviewed a squirrel in my backyard and then threw to commercial. Somebody help me."
O'Brien has hundreds of thousands of followers and he only joined the tweeting world Wednesday.
It's clear that Conan is still a loved man.
Watch this space Conan fans.