Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Conan O'Brien is bored
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 08:04 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Clearly, the talented and every so funny Conan O'Brien is bored off his brains.
Four weeks after he released himself from his job as host of 'The Tonight Show' Conan sat down and had some fun with Twitter.
Conan, the lovable Irish redhead, is a virgin tweeter and made his twitter debut a good one.
He wrote, "Today I interviewed a squirrel in my backyard and then threw to commercial. Somebody help me."
O'Brien has hundreds of thousands of followers and he only joined the tweeting world Wednesday.
It's clear that Conan is still a loved man.
Watch this space Conan fans.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...