Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Conan O'Brien gets leprechaun nutcracker on show's debut -SEE VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, November 09, 2010 at 03:16 PM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Wagner, who is the curator of the Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum, won a viewer contest to appear as Conan's first guest on the highly anticipated new comedy show.
When he first appeared on stage to a rapturous applause he joked that the clapping “lasted longer than my last job.”
"This show is called 'Conan' ... people asked me why I named the show 'Conan.' I did it so I'd be harder to replace," he told the audience.
In his usual style he unveiled some hilarious monologues, one of which featured Larry King as his guardian angel.
His first celebrity guest, Seth Rogen regaled the audience with the tale of his proposal to his fiance.
The “Green Hornet” star revealed that his girlfriends “boobs were out” when he burst into her room with an engagement ring.
"I figured the only appropriate thing was to place the ring on her nipple," the actor said.
The 28-year-old used several expletives, to which CoCo replied "Thank God we're on TBS."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...