Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Conan O'Brien gets leprechaun nutcracker on show's debut -SEE VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, November 09, 2010 at 03:16 PM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
Wagner, who is the curator of the Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum, won a viewer contest to appear as Conan's first guest on the highly anticipated new comedy show.
When he first appeared on stage to a rapturous applause he joked that the clapping “lasted longer than my last job.”
"This show is called 'Conan' ... people asked me why I named the show 'Conan.' I did it so I'd be harder to replace," he told the audience.
In his usual style he unveiled some hilarious monologues, one of which featured Larry King as his guardian angel.
His first celebrity guest, Seth Rogen regaled the audience with the tale of his proposal to his fiance.
The “Green Hornet” star revealed that his girlfriends “boobs were out” when he burst into her room with an engagement ring.
"I figured the only appropriate thing was to place the ring on her nipple," the actor said.
The 28-year-old used several expletives, to which CoCo replied "Thank God we're on TBS."