Conan O’Brien calls President Obama a lightweight after his pint of Guinness in Moneygall- VIDEO
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Conan O’Brien took a swing at President Obama this week when he described him as a lightweight, on his late night show “Conan”.
“President Obama was in Ireland yesterday…Yeah, he had a pint of Guinness. After seeing this I think our president is a bit of a lightweight,” O’Brien joked in his monologue.
The talk show host then showed a clip of Obama drinking Guinness during his trip to Ireland in his home ancestral home of Moneygall.
He then slowed a footage of Obama’s address to the Irish nations, where the audio’s speed was slowed to give the impression the president had one too many.
Take a look for yourself below.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...