Conan O’Brien calls President Obama a lightweight after his pint of Guinness in Moneygall- VIDEO
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
Conan O’Brien took a swing at President Obama this week when he described him as a lightweight, on his late night show “Conan”.
“President Obama was in Ireland yesterday…Yeah, he had a pint of Guinness. After seeing this I think our president is a bit of a lightweight,” O’Brien joked in his monologue.
The talk show host then showed a clip of Obama drinking Guinness during his trip to Ireland in his home ancestral home of Moneygall.
He then slowed a footage of Obama’s address to the Irish nations, where the audio’s speed was slowed to give the impression the president had one too many.
Take a look for yourself below.