Conan O’Brien calls President Obama a lightweight after his pint of Guinness in Moneygall- VIDEO
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
Conan O’Brien took a swing at President Obama this week when he described him as a lightweight, on his late night show “Conan”.
“President Obama was in Ireland yesterday…Yeah, he had a pint of Guinness. After seeing this I think our president is a bit of a lightweight,” O’Brien joked in his monologue.
The talk show host then showed a clip of Obama drinking Guinness during his trip to Ireland in his home ancestral home of Moneygall.
He then slowed a footage of Obama’s address to the Irish nations, where the audio’s speed was slowed to give the impression the president had one too many.
Take a look for yourself below.