Colin Farrell wouldn't be single if he could have ‘interesting conversations’ after sex
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 'Dead Man Down' star's last serious relationship with Alicja Bachleda - with whom he has a three-year-old son, Henry - ended in 2010 but he hasn't given up on finding lasting love he just needs to find a woman who can stimulate him outside of the bedroom.
In an interview with German magazine IN, he said: "Love is often complicated - sex is much easier. But there is still this yearning to find the love of your life. If I could have interesting conversations after sex, I would be in heaven."
Colin won't let his lack of a relationship consume his life though and instead wants to focus on being the best person he can be and in particular a brilliant dad to Henry and nine-year-old James - his son with model Kim Bordenave.
Explaining his goals, he said: "My main task in life is to become a better person, and a better friend, lover and father. There is still a lot to do for me, but I am on the right track."
The 36-year-old star - who has overcome problems with alcohol - has previously admitted that having children completely changed his life and made him a far less selfish person.
Colin said: "Fatherhood is wonderful, it's so much harder to be away from home now that I have kids. They're so wonderful, I adore them so much.
"I don't get too stressed about movies anymore, you do your best and you hope for the best and then you finish the movie and walk away hoping for the best and go home to the kids."
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...