Colin Farrell wouldn't be single if he could have ‘interesting conversations’ after sex
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
The 'Dead Man Down' star's last serious relationship with Alicja Bachleda - with whom he has a three-year-old son, Henry - ended in 2010 but he hasn't given up on finding lasting love he just needs to find a woman who can stimulate him outside of the bedroom.
In an interview with German magazine IN, he said: "Love is often complicated - sex is much easier. But there is still this yearning to find the love of your life. If I could have interesting conversations after sex, I would be in heaven."
Colin won't let his lack of a relationship consume his life though and instead wants to focus on being the best person he can be and in particular a brilliant dad to Henry and nine-year-old James - his son with model Kim Bordenave.
Explaining his goals, he said: "My main task in life is to become a better person, and a better friend, lover and father. There is still a lot to do for me, but I am on the right track."
The 36-year-old star - who has overcome problems with alcohol - has previously admitted that having children completely changed his life and made him a far less selfish person.
Colin said: "Fatherhood is wonderful, it's so much harder to be away from home now that I have kids. They're so wonderful, I adore them so much.
"I don't get too stressed about movies anymore, you do your best and you hope for the best and then you finish the movie and walk away hoping for the best and go home to the kids."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...