Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Colin Farrell wishes Robert Pattinson good luck in 'Cosmopolis' role
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 at 09:39 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
As reported earlier this week, Robert Pattinson is replacing Colin Farrell in 'Cosmopolis,' David Cronenberg's adaptation of the Don DeLillo novel of the same name.
Colin Farrell recently told MTV News that he wasn't able to take on the role because of scheduling issues.
"Myself and David [Cronenberg], we had good conversations between he and I," Farrell said. "I would love to work with him at some stage, I really would. I really wanted to do that [film]."
The Irish actor also wished Pattinson luck in the role.
"It's a wonderful script. I wish him all the luck in the world with it," he said.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...