Colin Farrell steps out with Noomi Rapace at LA premiere of “Dead Man Down”
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Noomi Rapace and Colin Farrell|
Colin Farrell stepped out in Hollywood last week for the premiere of his new crime/thriller film Dead Man Down.
It co-stars Noomi Rapace, best known as the Swedish actress who starred as Lisbeth Salander in the European film adaptation of Stieg Larsson’s Girl With the Dragon Tattoo trilogy.
Dead Man Down, rated R, is fairly violent, and Farrell says that he could be ready for something simpler in the future. “I really do think that the lighter stuff appeals to me more,” he said. “I wouldn’t even mind doing a romantic comedy, but a good one that is smart and witty, and not insulting to the idea of romance.”