Colin Farrell plays low-key dad while living in Hollywood
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Colin Farrell and his son (WENN)|
Colin Farrell’s been hanging out in Los Angeles these days, doing daddy day care, lots of yoga and paying tribute to his agent at a big fundraising gala.
Farrell spoke about Josh Lieberman, his agent at the giant Creative Artists Agency, at the Chrysalis Butterfly Ball on Saturday. The group provides assistance to homeless people, and Lieberman was an honoree.
“He’s the kind of agent who makes other agents call him daddy,” joked Farrell, who also said Lieberman taught him about Jewish traditions like Shabbat. “I was also there for his son’s bris. Still getting over that one,” Farrell added.
The West Coast clearly agrees with Farrell, who ditched his bad habits years ago in favor of clean living. Last week he was pictured leaving a yoga studio with his sister Claudine, who also works as his personal assistant. Clearly yoga isn’t for those who want to just sit and meditate as Colin’s upper body is looking just fine!
Also last week, the Irish actor picked up his youngest son, three-year-old Henry, from his LA school. Henry’s mom is Polish actress Alicja Bachleda-Curus. James Farrell, Colin’s nine-year-old with ex-flame Kim Bordenave, also lives in Hollywood.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...