Colin Farrell makes surprise Christmas visit to Dublin Children’s Hospital
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Colin Farrell with patient Max Wenman and his father|
What a guy! Dublin native and Hollywood star Colin Farrell made his annual charitable appearance on Christmas Day at Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital in Crumlin, south Dublin.
Pleased parent Max Wenman shared on Facebook a picture of his son and Farrell with the caption: “Look who came to Crumlin Hospital today and popped in to see Max. Colin Farrell comes in every Christmas Day for the last few years to visit the kids - no press - no photographers - just him and pressies - What a gent ♥ ♥”
Max’s mother Cathy spoke to The Journal, saying that Farrell was “genuinely interested in interacting with the children and making the day even more special for them”.
She added: “I have been overwhelmed at how kind and generous people have been, between all the presents that have been sent in – to people bringing in breakfast rolls and Turkey & Ham on Christmas Day. It certainly brings home the true spirit of Christmas.”
Visiting the children’s hospital is a tradition for Farrell. His visit is usually only made public by those whom he visited with in the hospital as he doesn’t bring along media. Good on ya, Farrell!
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...