Colin Farrell loves kissing co-stars but doesn't like to strip off
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Coin Farrell says kissing attractive co stars is great but when it comes to taking his clothes off for scenes it becomes a lot less fun.
Interviewed by ContactMusic, he said: "It's always strange to kiss someone when you know they're getting paid to kiss you back. That's the most simple, mathematical way to put it.
"But it's part of the gig and at the same time, kissing is lovely. So any time I get to kiss someone, that's great."
He stated: "When the clothes start coming off, though, that's when it can get a bit uncomfortable. And then what do you fall back on? Humor.
"That's what we do as human beings don't we? We laugh, we joke, we try to poke fun at an embarrassing situation. But there's never been a bad day at the office."