Colin Farrell loves kissing co-stars but doesn't like to strip off
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
Coin Farrell says kissing attractive co stars is great but when it comes to taking his clothes off for scenes it becomes a lot less fun.
Interviewed by ContactMusic, he said: "It's always strange to kiss someone when you know they're getting paid to kiss you back. That's the most simple, mathematical way to put it.
"But it's part of the gig and at the same time, kissing is lovely. So any time I get to kiss someone, that's great."
He stated: "When the clothes start coming off, though, that's when it can get a bit uncomfortable. And then what do you fall back on? Humor.
"That's what we do as human beings don't we? We laugh, we joke, we try to poke fun at an embarrassing situation. But there's never been a bad day at the office."