Colin Farrell joins romantic comedy 'Something Borrowed'
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Ireland's most handsome actor has just signed up to star in a romantic comedy, "Something Borrowed," a movie based on a book by Emily Griffin.
Joining Farrell in the movie will be Kate Hudson, John Krasinski and Ginnifer Goodwin.
The movie is about a 30-year-old attorney living in Manhattan (Goodwin) who has a fling with her best friend's (Hudson) fiance.
We still don't know who plays the fiance or what role Colin will star in but we wouldn't complain if he was the fiance.
It would be hot seeing Colin make out with Hudson and Goodwin (not together)
This will be a nice change for Colin to play something a little more upbeat.
It may give him an opportunity to relive his bad boy days - we've no doubt that Colin has had one or two women on the go when he was a young lad back in Dublin.
Looking forward to this one.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...