Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Colin Farrell found preparing for 'Total Recall' "boring"
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 09:44 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|"Total Recall" star and Dubliner Colin Farrell|
He said: "It took a lot of work over three or four months to get into condition because I hadn't done an action movie for a while.
"When 'Total Recall' came up I thought, 'Cool, I can go and do an action film again.' But, oh man, it was boring.
"I went to the gym, I hit the treadmill, I lifted weights, I ate good food, drank protein shakes and got a good night's sleep most nights. But, boring as it was, I really enjoyed it."
Colin plays a role originally taken by Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 1990 movie but he didn't seek advice from the veteran star in how to tackle the part.
He told Britain's Hello! magazine: "I never reached out to him while making this movie, although I loved the original when I was a kid.
"I'd hope he would enjoy this one if he saw it, but I'm sure he's got better things to do than concern himself with my interpretation of a part he played back in 1990."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...