Colin Farrell finds it tough to do a good Irish accent
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The Irish hunk, Colin Farrell, has said that getting the Irish accent right in his new film, “Ondine”, was his toughest challenge.
You’d think he could nail that one, right? Apparently not.
“'I spent most of my childhood watching “TJ Hooker” and “CHiPS” so I was more familiar with an American accent than an Irish one” said Farrell
“This film was one of the hardest accents I've had to do, especially because I felt a national obligation not to f*** it up.”
Knowing that the Irish would be extra vigilant in picking up and any slight American lilt Farrell felt under pressure.
So far he thinks he’s gotten away with it.
He said “The local papers said I did “all right””. High praise indeed.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...