Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Colin Farrell dishes the dirt on the truth that he auditioned for Irish boyband Boyzone
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2012 at 11:24 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Farrell spared no details in describing when he was approached by Louis Walsh to audition for Boyzone when he was only 17 years old.
"So I was on a dance floor in Dublin and I was 17, in leather trousers and a rubber T-shirt - I'll spare no embarrassing details - when Louis Walsh came up to me and said, 'I'm forming a band, they're going to be huge, do you want to be in it?'
"I said yeah so I want to an audition the next day and there were 150 lads outside the door with various spray-tans, tight t-shirts et cetra. I went in and sang 'Careless Whisper' twice... they asked me to sing it again because they couldn't believe how shocking I was!"
Farrell also added that when he was young, he wanted to be a footballer. A true Dubliner!
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...