Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Colin Farrell and Henry rollin’ on an ice cream run
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 at 10:22 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Colin and son Henry|
It’ll be a busy year for Colin, career wise, with the August release of Total Recall, his remake of the Arnold Schwarzenegger classic in which he co-stars with Kate Beckinsale.
More celebrity gossip on IrishCentral
John Walker Lindh, the American Taliban, seeks Irish citizenship - POLL
Amy Adams to star in and produce movie of Steve Martin’s novel ‘Object of Beauty’
The actress, who’s married to the film’s director Len Wiseman, said it was rather strange when it came to filming sex scenes with Farrell.
“I think it was worse for Colin. It’s awkward if you have to fondle the director’s wife. Especially with Len saying, 'All right, that’s it, you’re fired,’” she told the new issue of Women’s Health magazine.
Beckinsale says she and Farrell had no problems on set. “He’s lovely. He’s such a good actor, really professional and a brilliant dad. There’s nothing bad you can say about Colin – and he’s funny as well. I hate him!”