Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Coco Rocha could not have been more wrong about Lady Gaga's meat dress
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 10:30 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
Before the VMAs this year MTV caught up Irish Canadian model, Coco Rocha, to ask her what she thought Lady Gaga would wear to the awards this year.
Some of her outfits in the past have shocked and wowed. For example there was the Kermit the Frog outfit the face full of pearls but the dress of meat seems to have really caught people's attention. As much as people are giving out about it you can't deny that it has caused a stir.
Coco Rocha presented the MTV.com "Red Carpet Report" and she mused over what Lady Gaga might have worn this year.
She said "I've been thinking about Lady Gaga, and I feel like she's going to come as her alter ego. I think she's going to come as the male version...Or, plain, simple. I don't think she's going to try and go above and beyond again. She's done it."
Apparently she had not done. I think she has now though!
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...