Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Claudine Keane on her favorite LA shopping spots
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2012 at 07:52 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Claudine &Robbie Keane|
The wife of Irish International and LA Galaxy Player Robbie Keane, the blond beauty told TV3 she still shops in high street shores like Topshop.
"I like bits of designer stuff, but I'm actually more [into everything]. I might have a [designer] bag or a scarf or something like that, I like to mix and match,” she told TV3’s Expose.
The 28-year-old made the move to LA last year with husband Robbie and their son Robert .
"There are really nice centers here, where you can pick up high street stuff, and then obviously here you can get your designer pieces and invest in something a bit more expensive."
Claudine Keane launches lingerie line as Robbie wows at LA Galaxy
A look inside Claudine and Robbie Keane's palatial LA home - VIDEO & PHOTOS
The former model admits that adjusting to LA life is difficult but feels very fortunate about her new home.
"It's a beautiful place, I have to say ... I'm at that in between stage, where I'm kind of finding my feet but I'm still missing home ... It's taken a bit longer than I thought but I do love it -- it's nothing you can complain about.
"I can't complain because [moving] is part of Robbie's job -- it has its perks, I'm not going to sit here and say it's the worst life."