Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Claudine Keane on her favorite LA shopping spots
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2012 at 07:52 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Claudine &Robbie Keane|
The wife of Irish International and LA Galaxy Player Robbie Keane, the blond beauty told TV3 she still shops in high street shores like Topshop.
"I like bits of designer stuff, but I'm actually more [into everything]. I might have a [designer] bag or a scarf or something like that, I like to mix and match,” she told TV3’s Expose.
The 28-year-old made the move to LA last year with husband Robbie and their son Robert .
"There are really nice centers here, where you can pick up high street stuff, and then obviously here you can get your designer pieces and invest in something a bit more expensive."
Claudine Keane launches lingerie line as Robbie wows at LA Galaxy
A look inside Claudine and Robbie Keane's palatial LA home - VIDEO & PHOTOS
The former model admits that adjusting to LA life is difficult but feels very fortunate about her new home.
"It's a beautiful place, I have to say ... I'm at that in between stage, where I'm kind of finding my feet but I'm still missing home ... It's taken a bit longer than I thought but I do love it -- it's nothing you can complain about.
"I can't complain because [moving] is part of Robbie's job -- it has its perks, I'm not going to sit here and say it's the worst life."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...