Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Christina Hendricks says marriage has made her more 'nurturing'
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 at 08:35 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The 'Mad Men' actress - who tied the knot with '(500) Days of Summer' actor Geoffrey Arend in October 2009 - admits their relationship changed after they wed because she felt more "connected" to her spouse.
She explained: "I felt more nurturing towards him [when we married], like he's here forever and I've got to make sure he's healthy and fed and clothed and loved.
"I felt much more connected to him. There's something about having all your family in a room and announcing it and celebrating it that makes it very real."
Christina, 36, also admitted she "freaked out" Geoffrey with a passionate declaration of love soon after they started dating.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
U2’s Bono set to become billionaire thanks to Facebook investment
Big Brother really is watching --Irish tourist nabbed by US Government due to algorithm
Asked how soon after they started dating she told him she loved him, the actress told the new issue of Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "Not long - and I cracked it out in such a big way.
"I was like, 'You make me want to have a family.' I freaked him out a bit... Thank God I didn't spook him enough to make him leave."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...