Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Christina Hendricks ‘hates’ to think about 'Mad Men' ending
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2012 at 09:48 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
She said: "It's completely changed my career. Instead of people wondering who you are, you walk in and they say, 'I love your show'. It's a nice way to start an audition.
"I hate to think of it ever finishing. I have concerns about finding something I'm going to fall in love with as much."
However, Christina - who is married to actor Geoffrey Arend - is looking forward to other projects and spending some time with her husband.
She said: "I've got a couple of things lined up for the next break, and I hope to enjoy my home and husband."
Christina, 37, was "smitten" with Geoffrey when she first met him because of his sense of humour.
She told Britain's Glamour magazine: "It just became very obvious to me, I was smitten. He makes me laugh and he's my best friend and I would always rather be with him than not, so those are pretty good indications."