Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Christina Hendricks ‘hates’ to think about 'Mad Men' ending
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2012 at 09:48 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
She said: "It's completely changed my career. Instead of people wondering who you are, you walk in and they say, 'I love your show'. It's a nice way to start an audition.
"I hate to think of it ever finishing. I have concerns about finding something I'm going to fall in love with as much."
However, Christina - who is married to actor Geoffrey Arend - is looking forward to other projects and spending some time with her husband.
She said: "I've got a couple of things lined up for the next break, and I hope to enjoy my home and husband."
Christina, 37, was "smitten" with Geoffrey when she first met him because of his sense of humour.
She told Britain's Glamour magazine: "It just became very obvious to me, I was smitten. He makes me laugh and he's my best friend and I would always rather be with him than not, so those are pretty good indications."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...