Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Christina Aguilera thinks Britney Spears will be a "great" 'X Factor' judge
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 09:01 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera|
She said: "I came up with Britney. 'Mickey Mouse Club', we were very close. Our paths have always crossed and they continue to cross. I welcome her to this family of fun and entertainment and finding new talent.
"I don't know what she's going to offer specifically, but I know she's a pro and she's going to give, I think, great advice."
As well as Britney and Demi Lovato being appointed to the 'X Factor' panel, Mariah Carey was recently announced as a new judge on 'American Idol' and Christina thinks it is great to have so many women in such high-profile roles.
She said: "I welcome these very talented women. You know this business, especially in my genre of pop, [people] pit us against one another and women against women and this and that. I'm not down for that. At this point in my life, I have no patience for it. So, I'm like, come in, the more the merrier."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...