Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Christina Aguilera thinks Britney Spears will be a "great" 'X Factor' judge
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 09:01 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera|
She said: "I came up with Britney. 'Mickey Mouse Club', we were very close. Our paths have always crossed and they continue to cross. I welcome her to this family of fun and entertainment and finding new talent.
"I don't know what she's going to offer specifically, but I know she's a pro and she's going to give, I think, great advice."
As well as Britney and Demi Lovato being appointed to the 'X Factor' panel, Mariah Carey was recently announced as a new judge on 'American Idol' and Christina thinks it is great to have so many women in such high-profile roles.
She said: "I welcome these very talented women. You know this business, especially in my genre of pop, [people] pit us against one another and women against women and this and that. I'm not down for that. At this point in my life, I have no patience for it. So, I'm like, come in, the more the merrier."