Christina Aguilera names Ed Sheeran as her advisor for 'The Voice USA'
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The pop diva has reclaimed her judge's chair on the new series of the singing contest, ousting mentor Shakira, and Christina has asked Ed to help her work with her new crop of contestants, according to HuffPost TV.
The 'A Team' singer will appear during the Battle Rounds, which will air on October 14th and 15th. Fellow coach Blake Shelton recently revealed he is happy Christina and Cee Lo Green are returning to 'The Voice USA', after taking a short break to focus on their own music careers.
Blake said: "Christina and Cee Lo were a part of helping build this thing. I never wanted to see them go."
However, Shakira - who recently announced she was leaving the talent show to focus on her family - and Usher, who is working on his eighth studio album, are reportedly set to return to the singing show next year.
As part of a rotating judging panel, both stars are said to be in negotiations with NBC to sign a deal for the 2014 spring season.
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...