Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Christina Aguilera loves showing off her cleavage and prefers to have a fuller figure
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2012 at 10:19 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Christina Aguilera loves her fuller figure|
Speaking to Lucky magazine's October issue about her new fuller figure, she said: "Actually, the challenge I've always had is being too thin, so I love that now I have a booty, and obviously I love showing my cleavage."
Christina - who had Max with her ex-husband Jordan Bratman - also urged other curvaceous women to be proud of their bodies.
The 31-year-old singer - who is dating production assistant Matt Rutler - added: "Hey, if you can work it and you can own it, that confidence is going to shine through."
As well as her singing and acting talents, Christina is also a judge on the US version of pop star search show 'The Voice' but she is returning to her musical roots by releasing a new album later this year.
She told fans: "If you love 'Fighter', you're going to love my new album. As a woman in my 30s, I've been uncovering my independence, and it's been really fun to explore in the new songs."