Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Christina Aguilera loves showing off her cleavage and prefers to have a fuller figure
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2012 at 10:19 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Christina Aguilera loves her fuller figure|
Speaking to Lucky magazine's October issue about her new fuller figure, she said: "Actually, the challenge I've always had is being too thin, so I love that now I have a booty, and obviously I love showing my cleavage."
Christina - who had Max with her ex-husband Jordan Bratman - also urged other curvaceous women to be proud of their bodies.
The 31-year-old singer - who is dating production assistant Matt Rutler - added: "Hey, if you can work it and you can own it, that confidence is going to shine through."
As well as her singing and acting talents, Christina is also a judge on the US version of pop star search show 'The Voice' but she is returning to her musical roots by releasing a new album later this year.
She told fans: "If you love 'Fighter', you're going to love my new album. As a woman in my 30s, I've been uncovering my independence, and it's been really fun to explore in the new songs."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...