Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Christina Aguilera is allegedly refusing to speak to her dying grandparents
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 10:29 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Johann Aguilera told America's Star magazine: "Christina's grandfather is 86 and her grandmother is 82. They have health issues.
"I don't know how much longer they're going to last. Time is running out."
Her grandparents would especially love to see Christina's four-year-old son Max, whose father is 'The Voice' star's ex-husband Jordan Bratman.
Johann added: "I know how much joy it would give my parents if she came back into our lives again."
Christina, 31, made the decision herself to sever contact with her dad Fausto - a US army sergeant - in 1999.
The musician has accused Fausto of hitting her mother Shelly - who separated from him when Christina was just seven - during their marriage and she has recorded the songs 'I'm OK' and 'Oh Mother' about her difficult childhood.
In February, Christina did indicate she might be prepared to give her father another chance and reconcile her relationship with him.
She said: "I've talked about how rough things were for me and I'm sure he's heard it. He can't be thrilled about it. So maybe one day we can do lunch ... I'm 31 years old now. Maybe it's time."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...