Christina Aguilera has bought a $10 million mansion near Charlie Sheen
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The former 'Voice' coach has splashed out on the luxury home – which contains six bedrooms, eight bathrooms and a saltwater pool and spa - in Mulholland Estates, just down the road from the 'Anger Management' actor, according to TMZ.
She recently sold her $13.5 million mansion in Los Angeles, which was once owned by Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne.
Charlie recently bought a $4.8 million mansion in the area, which is located near Beverly Hills.
He already owns two homes in the exclusive Mulholland Estates gated community but opted to purchase the Spanish villa-style home in the same estate.
Charlie paid $7.2 million for his first home in the area in 2006 and bought a second in 2011 for just under $7 million.
Christina may have some complaints about living close to Charlie however, as he infuriated fellow residents last year by partying at his home while on a break from 'Anger Management'.
A source said: "There have been abnormally high levels of activity at the house all hours of the night.
"Cars containing scantily clad women arrive very late in the evening and don't leave until the next day. The women always appear to be wearing the same clothes they arrived in, and looking a little worse for the wear.
"The party goers, including Sheen, will smoke cigarettes outside in his backyard and swear loudly. It's becoming a nuisance.
"He has alienated his kids and commitments and is effectively locking himself up in a house with women.”
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...