Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Christina Aguilera has been offered millions to be the face of a "big and beautiful" dating website
Posted on Monday, October 22, 2012 at 09:34 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 'Your Body' singer - who recently hit back at critics of her curvier figure and said she wants to "empower" other women by showing she is proud of her body - has reportedly been offered $3 million (£1.9 million) to be the new spokesperson for a dating site for "big and beautiful" women.
A source told gossip website TMZ that the 31-year-old has been approached by former 'America's Next Top Model' winner Whitney Thompson who runs TheBigandTheBeautiful.com.
Whitney - who was the first plus-sized model to win the reality competition - sent a letter offering Christina the huge sum to be affiliated with the website, which is "specifically designed for women with curves."
The deal would reportedly involve photo-shoots, public appearances as well as TV and radio advertisements that would feature Christina singing.
'The Voice' judge - who is dating long-term boyfriend Matthew Rutler and appears naked on the cover of her soon to be released new album 'Lotus' - received the offer because she recently claimed she has no problem ignoring her critics and she is very comfortable in her own skin.
She said: "I've always been one to make it very clear, love me or hate me, take it or leave it, this is who I am.
"I embrace my body, and I embrace everything about myself. Coming full circle is a celebration of freedom and happiness because that's what [my new album] 'Lotus' is representing. I'm embracing everything that I've grown to be and learned to be."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...