Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Christina Aguilera gets fined for being "consistently about two hours late" to the set of "The Voice"
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 09:15 AM
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
A source said: "Christina is consistently about two hours late. For season three this has got to stop.
“Whatever her fine is now doesn’t bother her. She has so much money she probably doesn’t notice.
“Higher-ups on the show want to raise it to a number that does bother her so she actually arrives on time."
Christina's time management issues are also said to have angered her fellow coaches, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton, who reportedly "can't stand" her lateness.
The source added to RadarOnline: "They can’t stand how late she is. They know she’s a girl and she takes longer to get ready, but this is ridiculous. And when she gets to set she still has to go through hair and makeup.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...