Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Christina Aguilera gets fined for being "consistently about two hours late" to the set of "The Voice"
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 09:15 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
A source said: "Christina is consistently about two hours late. For season three this has got to stop.
“Whatever her fine is now doesn’t bother her. She has so much money she probably doesn’t notice.
“Higher-ups on the show want to raise it to a number that does bother her so she actually arrives on time."
Christina's time management issues are also said to have angered her fellow coaches, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton, who reportedly "can't stand" her lateness.
The source added to RadarOnline: "They can’t stand how late she is. They know she’s a girl and she takes longer to get ready, but this is ridiculous. And when she gets to set she still has to go through hair and makeup.”