Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Chris Pine feels there is more pressure on 'Star Trek 2' to do well
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 at 08:56 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
He said: "I probably feel the stakes are a bit bigger. The first one, we didn't have much to lose, because we didn't have much to lose! It was either going to be a great big hot and surprise everybody, or it was going to fall the down the drain and no one would've thought twice about it. "And it just so happened it was pretty well received. So going into this one, I was so excited that we'd brought all these new fans to this franchise that I wanted to do my job to make sure they come back. And I also wanted to do justice to my fellow actors and to the writers, because it's such a good story."
Chris also told how he thinks there will be a third movie although hasn't been told of the plans.
He told Total Film: "Knowing these guys, there's always a way to make some more installments. I'm sure they've built-in something, I'm just not smart enough to have seen it! But I'm sure there's a way. What I do know from the start, in terms of structure, they've had an idea of where they want to take the whole thing, just like a television series. I'm very excited about Part 2; when we finished shooting, everybody was stocked."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...