Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Chris O’Dowd’s wife Dawn O'Porter is tired of being asked about babies
Posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 08:51 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Chris O'Dowd & Dawn O'Porter|
She ranted: "I'm so bored of talking about having a baby. I'm so bored of being asked about it. I'm so bored with people questioning. I've got so many things going on in my life and all anyone keeps saying is, 'When are you going to have a baby?'
"I can't be bothered with the conversation any more. I say on Twitter, 'Something exciting has happened,' and 150 people think I'm pregnant.
"It drives me nuts. It's my business and why is everyone so f**king fascinated in my womb?"
However, Dawn hasn't helped the incessant rumours, memorably taking a joke picture with her 'Bridesmaids' actor husband placing his hand over her stomach in February.
She added to new! magazine: "That picture was Chris being funny. But [baby talk] drives me up the wall. I just think, 'Can no woman in her thirties please just talk about something else?' "
See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...