Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Chris O’Dowd goes on mad rant about “Transformers” Michael Bay
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2012 at 09:56 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
'I don't know the ins and outs of it but it's all down to having a fallout with Michael Bay,' he was quoted as saying in the Huffington Post this week.
'But who wouldn't have a fallout with him? It's one of the most sexist things I've ever seen. She called him an assh---. Well, he is a fucking assh---. She's not the only one who has said that. Why has she been singled out?'
Fox was replaced in the Transformers sequel by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and her unseen character became the butt of cruel jokes.
'I would never fucking watch his films,' O'Dowd continue. 'Never mind go and act in them.'
Then O'Dowd laughingly challenged Bay to meet him after school by the flag poll.