Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Chris Evans feels happiest when he sees a sunset
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 09:51 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Explaining why he is happiest said: "I always say that the times in my life when I've been happiest are the times when I've seen, like, a sunset.
"The point is that when I see a sunset or a waterfall or something, for a split second it’s so great, because for a little bit I’m out of my brain, and it’s got nothing to do with me. I’m not trying to figure it out, you know what I mean? And I wonder if I can somehow find a way to maintain that mind stillness.”
The 29-year-old actor also admitted he rejected the role of Captain America several times and, despite feeling "happy and content" every time he did so, he eventually realised it was the movie he had been waiting for.
He told the new issue of America's GQ magazine: “I said no a bunch, and every time I said no, I woke up the next morning so happy and content. I kept saying no; they kept coming back. And eventually I was like, ‘You know what? This is your biggest fear—this is exactly what you have to do.’”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...