Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Chris Evans claims he's a 'lunatic'
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 09:52 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
He said: "For a long time all I wanted for Christmas were books about outdoor survival. I was convinced that the woods were calling me.
"I swear to God, if you saw me when I am by myself in the woods, I'm a lunatic. I sing, I dance. I do crazy s**t. I camped a lot, I took classes. At 18, I told myself if I don't live in the woods by myself by the time I'm 25, I have failed."
Thanks to the success of his movie career, the 30-year-old heartthrob doesn't get to explore nature as much as he would like to and now gets his joy form acting.
He said: "I love acting. It's my playground, it lets me explore. But my happiness in this world, my level of peace, is never going to be dictated by acting."
He also revealed how he is very emotional and cries at everything.
He told Details magazine: "I weep at everything. I emote. I love things so much - I just never want to dilute that."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...