Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Chris Evans claims he's a 'lunatic'
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 09:52 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
He said: "For a long time all I wanted for Christmas were books about outdoor survival. I was convinced that the woods were calling me.
"I swear to God, if you saw me when I am by myself in the woods, I'm a lunatic. I sing, I dance. I do crazy s**t. I camped a lot, I took classes. At 18, I told myself if I don't live in the woods by myself by the time I'm 25, I have failed."
Thanks to the success of his movie career, the 30-year-old heartthrob doesn't get to explore nature as much as he would like to and now gets his joy form acting.
He said: "I love acting. It's my playground, it lets me explore. But my happiness in this world, my level of peace, is never going to be dictated by acting."
He also revealed how he is very emotional and cries at everything.
He told Details magazine: "I weep at everything. I emote. I love things so much - I just never want to dilute that."