Chris Evans and Minka Kelly going strong - “Captain America” and Derek Jeter’s ex spotted in LA
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Minka Kelly and Chris Evans|
Actor Chris Evans and Minka Kelly are still going strong. They were recently spotted holding hands after going to Jessica Alba’s birthday party at the Bootsy Bellows Club in Los Angeles, California on April 27, 2013.
Rumors spread of them getting back together in September of 2012. Evans, who’s currently in filming for the second Captain America movie, and the newly blonde Kelly had tried to avoid the paparazzi in October and again on Valentine’s Day.
The two had previously dated for a while in 2007. Evans and Kelly broke up for the first time in August of 2011 after dating for three years. They split again in March of 2012 and Kelly was rumored to be dating “That 70’s Show” star Wilmer Valderrama and later, actor Jake Gyllenhaal.
Evans has previously dated Kate Bosworth, Jessica Biel, Gisele Bundchen and Christina Ricci.
Evans’s second Captain America film. “The Winter Soldier” started filming in early April and is scheduled for release on April 4, 2014. Anthony and Joe Russo will direct the film based on the Marvel comic book. Evans previously starred as Captain America in the 2011 film “Captain America: The First Avenger” and in the 2012 summer hit “The Avengers.”
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...