Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Chelsea Clinton wedding details revealed
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2010 at 03:57 PM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Chelsea Clinton is to marry Marc Mezvinsky on July 31 according to sources close to the New York Magazine. It turns out that the wedding will take place in New York City. It was originally thought that the Clinton wedding would take place on Long Island but it seems like the Long Island Expressway is too much of a dress for the wedding.
The insider said “The wedding planner will contact each guest directly a week in advance and let them know where it is…You really see who their closest friends are in the list. It’s not a celebrity driven wedding.”
A top class Massachusetts even planner, Bryan Rafanelli, is organizing the nuptials. Only 400 people have been invited including donors, campaign, State Department, and Clinton Foundation staff, foreign dignitaries and both Clinton and Obama White House officials, but Chelsea says she must personally know every guest.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...